Interview with Lindsay – Polyglot Talks
I love reading blogs. Not just any blogs though. The ones where you can see an amazing personality in between the lines. These blogs are not just a source of cool tips and relevant updates in the area, they are also a place for inspiration and communication with interesting people.
Today my guest is one of the most original language bloggers, Lindsay Dow. She runs a fantastic blog with the name that speaks for itself “Lindsay does languages”
In the interview we talk about
– the origin of Lindsay’s passion for all things language
– what it takes to turn your hobby into a business
– favourite ways to learn foreign languages
– Lindsay’s new course for English learners “Mastering English Phrasal verbs through story“
– and cool tools for language teachers
Interview with Lindsay - Polyglot Talks - Download This Episode
The best of “Lindsay does languages” – My personal favourites
1. 14 Essential Language Teaching Tools – What’s in my bag?
2. Youtube video series called “9 reasons to learn ….” Lindsay’s got amazing inspirational videos about Spanish, Polish, Hebrew and many other languages”
3. A perfect course to check learning phrasal verbs out of your to-do lists “Mastering English Phrasal verbs through story“
Feel free to leave a comment.